ITBP Recruitment 2016- 104 Constable Posts, Indo-Tibetan Border Security force of Indian gives a huge chance to the 10th passed Indian citizens to get a government job as Constable Posts and set their career. Candidates who have an interest can apply for the posts.
Applications are invited for the engagement Young, Energetic and fit candidates for the Constable Group C Non -Gazetted Non- Ministerial for Sport Person posts in the Indo-Tibetan Border Security force. Candidates who have completed their 10th and looking for government job from long -time. They can apply for the posts and set their career. Selection will be a basis of written test and selected candidates earn Rs. 21700-69100 + GP Rs.4600/- per month as remuneration.
Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the posts before the last date.
The other detail regarding Age limit, Pay Scale, Qualification, How to apply is given below.
ITBP Posts details 2016
- Candidate can apply for the post till 31-10-2016.
Name of Posts: Constable
No of posts: 104
- Candidates age between 18-23 years as on 31-10-2016.
- Candidates can get 21700-69100 + GP Rs.4600/- per month.
- Candidates must have passed 10th From a recognized Board or university or equivalent..
- Candidate selection will be a basis of written test.
How to apply:
- Candidates can apply on prescribed format of application form along with attested copies of documents and necessary certificates. Candidates are requested fill all information and details carefully at the time of application form filling and send through the proper channel address given below.
- Deputy Inspector General, BTC, ITB Police Force, Bhanu Camp, PO-Bhanu, Distt- Panchkula (Haryana) PIN-143103
Click here for more recruitment of Haryana
Click here for official site
Click here for Official Advertisement
Click here for General AwarenessClick Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+