The Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER) is a medical Collage in India, And the Oldest to teach European Medicine in Asia. It is Located at Pondicherry. JIMPER is both an educational institute that imparts undergraduate and postgraduate medical training and a working hospitals that provides inexpensive medical care to a large number of patient.JIPMER is a residential medical institution with its own campus spread over 195 acres (0.79 km2). It has about 200 faculty and 360 resident physicians and over 3,000 nursing, administrative and support staff. Every year it admits 145 undergraduate students and 75 postgraduate students.JIMPER announced a notification 2015 for vacancies posts of social work .Those candidates are eligible and interested for the recruitment in institute they can apply before the last date 23 June 2015 the other details are given below:
Eligibility or criteria for the post of social worker:
Name of post: Social worker.
Total number of posts: 01 posts.
- Candidate should have three year graduate degree in Social work/Medical sociology/Anthropology/phychology from recognized university.
- Candidates should have five year experience in the relevant community based studies in health and social science.
- Master degree in social work/Medical sociology/Anthropology/phychology from recognized university.
- Two year diploma in social work.
- Candidate should get Rs.12000 per month after the selection
- Selection will be on the basis of walk-in-interview.
- The age of the candidate of the post of social work should be 30 years.
How to apply:
Eligible & Interested candidates may attend for interview along with application form with attested photocopies of certificates.
Venue of Interview:
- Board room of regional Cancer Centre, JIPMER, Puducherry – 06.
Click Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+