Jharkhand PSC Assistant Mining Officer Recruitment 2016, Online applications are invited for the engagement Young, Professional and Experienced candidates for the Assistant Mining Officer Posts on direct recruitment basis in the Jharkhand Public Service Commission. Candidates who have experience in the relevant field can apply for the posts.
It is good news for the local resident of Jharkhand who have a diploma in Mining Engineering and looking for government vacancies from long- time. They can grab this chance and set their career under the Government of Jharkhand, India. Only below than 21years of age candidates can apply for the posts. Those applicants have experience in the relevant field give preference in the selection process and selected candidates earn PB-II Rs. 9300-34800 GP Rs.4800/- per month as remuneration.
Candidates who are eligible and have willing can apply for the post before the last date.
Jharkhand PSC Engineering Posts details 2016
- Candidates can apply for the posts till 5-8-2016.
Name of Posts: Assistant Mining Officer
No of Posts: 13
- Candidates upper age limit is 21 year.
- Candidates can get PB-II Rs. 9300-34800 GP Rs.4800/- Per month
- Candidates must have passed Mining Diploma from recognized institute.
- Candidate selection will be a basis of written test.
How to apply:
- Eligible and Interested candidates apply online on prescribed format of application along with full details regarding education and other qualification, Date of birth proof and other necessary Information and documents with self –attested copies and send before the due date. Candidates are advised to fill the application form carefully and attach your recent photograph so that your application form directly reached in the list of selected candidates.
Click here for more recruitment of Jharkhand
Click here for Official Site
Click here for Official Advertisement
Click here for Current Events
Click Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+