Jharkhand PSC Jobs 2016- Associate Professor Posts, Applications are invited for the engagement Professional and Experienced candidates for the Associate Professor Posts in the Jharkhand Public Service Commission. Candidates who belong to the teaching field can apply for the posts.
Candidates who have completed their Master and looking for government job from long- time. This is a good chance for them. Candidates grab this chance and set their career. Only below than 57 years of age candidates can apply for the posts. Applicants who have experience in the teaching field have good chance to get a government job. Selection will be a basis of written test and selected candidate earn Rs. 37400-67000+ GP Rs. 9000/- per month as remuneration.
Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the posts before the last date.
The other detail regarding Age limit, Pay Scale, Qualification, How to apply is given below.
Jharkhand PSC Posts details 2016
- Candidate can apply for the posts till 24-11-2016.
Name of Post: Associate Professor
No of posts: 5
- Candidates age between 34 to 57 yearsAs on 01.08.2015.
- Candidates can get Rs. 37400-67000+ GP Rs. 9000/- per month.
- Candidates must have passed BE/B.Tech OR ME/M.Tech with first Class and P.hD in relevant field.
Application Fee: Rs. 200 for SC/ST candidates of Jharkhand State through Challan.
- Candidate selection will be a basis of Written test.
How to apply:
- Candidates can apply on prescribed format of application form along with attested copies of documents and necessary certificates. Candidates are requested fill all information and details carefully at the time of application form filling and send through the proper channel address given below.
- Controller of Examination, Jharkhand Public Service Commission, Sercular Road, Ranchi, 834001
Click here for more recruitment of Jharkhand
Click here for official site
Click here for Official Advertisement
Click here for General AwarenessClick Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+