Jharkhand PSC Recruitment 2016- Professor Posts, Jharkhand Public Service Commission has given recruitment notification for the engagement Professional and Experienced candidates for the Professor posts for the various subjects. Candidates who have experience and belong to the teaching field can apply for the posts.
It is good news for the local residents and engineering candidates who work hard for the government teaching jobs from long- time. They can grab this chance and set their career under the Jharkhand Public Service Commission. Upper than 57 years of age candidates does not need for applying these posts. Applicants who have experience in the teaching field give preference in the selection process. Selection will be a basis of written test and selected candidates earn good remuneration per month.
Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the posts before the last date.
The other detail regarding Age limit, Pay Scale, Qualification, How to apply is given below.
Jharkhand PSC Teaching Posts details 2016
- Candidate can apply for the posts from 14-10-2016.
Name of Posts: Professor
No of posts: 23
- Candidates age between 40-57 years.
- Candidates can get Rs.37400-67000+ GP Rs.10000/- per month.
- Candidates must have passed BE/BTech/MA/MSc from recognized institution.
Application Fee: Rs.600/- for General and OBC candidates and Rs.150/- for reserved category Candidates.
- Candidate selection will be a basis of written test.
How to apply:
- Candidates can apply on prescribed format of application form along with attested copies of documents and necessary certificates. Candidates are requested fill all information and details carefully at the time of application form filling and send through the proper channel address given below.
Jharkhand PSC, Circular Road, Ranchi -834001
Click here for more recruitment of Jharkhand
Click here for official site
Click here for Official Advertisement
Click here for General AwarenessClick Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+