JIMPER Puducherry Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2016, Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research Puducherry has given recruitment notification for the engagement Young, Dynamic and Talented candidates for the Senior Research Fellow posts on contract posts for the project entitled “Nodal coordinating centre for surveillance of antimicrobial resistance in Staphylococcus and Enterococcus species”, Department of Microbiology. Candidates who have experience in the field can apply for the posts.
Candidates who have completed their Masters and looking for government Job from long- time. They can grab this chance and set their career. Only below than 35 years of age candidates can apply for the posts and those applicants have experience in the relevant field give preference in the selection process which is a basis of interview performance. Selected candidate earn Rs.28000/- per month as remuneration.
Candidates who are eligible and have willing can apply for the posts before the last date.
JIPMER Puducherry Research details 2016
- Candidates can apply for the posts till 17-8-2016
Name posts: Senior Research Fellow
No of posts: 1
- Candidates upper age limit is 35 years.
- Candidates can get 28,000 + 20% HRA/- per month
- Candidates must have passed M. Sc. Microbiology from a recognized University/Institute with 2 years research experience.
- Candidate selection will be a basis of written test.
How to apply:
- Candidates can apply on prescribed format of application form along with attested copies of documents and necessary certificates. Candidates are requested fill all information and details carefully at the time of application form filling and send through the proper channel.
Click here for more recruitment of Puducherry
Click here for Official Site
Click here for Official Advertisement
Click here for Current EventsClick Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+