JIPMER Additional Director /Scientist Recruitment 2015, Director is someone, who is the head of an organization. He ensures ongoing programmatic excellence, rigorous program evaluation and consistent quality of finance and administration needed to achieve organizational goal. He actively engages in activities of his organization. He develops, maintain and support a strong Board of Directors.
Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical & Research, Puducherry has released the notification for the recruitment of Additional Director General/ Scientist- “H” Posts. Eligible & Interested candidates apply before the last date. Further Detail of the recruitment is given below.
Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical & Research, Puducherry Additional Director General/ Scientist- “H” Posts Details
- The last date of the application submission is 18.12.2015.
Name of Posts: Additional Director General/ Scientist- “H”
No of Posts:1
- The upper age limit is 56 years.
- Candidates get 67000-79,000/- Permonth.
- Candidates must have passed MBBS Degree Recognized by MCI or Equivalent Degree from a recognized University.
How to apply:
- Eligible candidates may apply on the prescribed format of the application along with attested copies of Qualification certificates & other relevant documents and send address given below.
- The Assistant Director General, Indian Council of Medical Research V. Ramalingaswami Bhawan, Ansari Nagar, New Delhi-110029.
For Official Advertisement Click Here
Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research, Puducherry -JIPMER which includes a tertiary care referral hospital is an Institution of National Importance (an autonomous body) under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India. Three main functions of this institute are, To impart quality education in Under-graduate and Post-graduate medical and paramedical courses; To set trends in medical research and To offer patient care of high order.
For more Recruitment of Puducherry Click Here
For Official Website Click HereClick Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+