JIPMER Junior Resident Recruitment 2016, Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research Puducherry has organized an interview for the engagement Young, Professional and experienced candidates for Junior Resident posts on regular basis. Candidates who belong to the medical field can attend an interview.
Candidates who are completed their master degree in the medical field and looking for government vacancies from long-time. There is good news for them to get a government Job. Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research Puducherry bring Junior Resident job for 1 Posts on a regular basis. Applicants grab this opportunity and set their career and they can start earning Rs.15, 600+5,400 GP per month as remuneration per month. Those candidates have experience in the relevant field give preference at the time of selection.
Candidates who are eligible and have willing can attend an interview as on date.
JIPMER Medical Posts details 2016
- Candidates can attend an interview as on 29-6-2016.
Name of Posts: Junior Resident
No of Posts: 1
- Candidates upper age limit is as per norms.
- Candidates can get paid B/Pay of Rs.15, 600+5,400 GP per month with other allowances inclusive of NPA as admissible under rules.
- Candidates must have passed BDS (including completion of one year Internship) or equivalent degree recognized by Dental Council of India.
- Candidate selection will be a basis on Interview performance.
How to apply:
- Candidates can attend Interview as on 29-6-2016. Candidates carry with them attested and original documents at the time of interview as on date. Candidates reach before the time at the venue and registered a name for the interview.
Click here for more recruitment of Puducherry
Click here for Official Site
Click here for Official Advertisement
Click here for ReasoningClick Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+