JIPMER Lab Assistant Recruitment 2016, Applications are invited for the engagement Young, Dynamic and Talented candidates for the Lab Assistant Posts on contract basis for the Project entitled “Biomarkers for Risk of Tuberculosis and for Tuberculosis Treatment and Failure and Relapse” in the Department of Preventive & Social Medicine, Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical and Research Puducherry. Candidates who have experience can apply for the post.
Candidates who completed their graduation and looking for government vacancies from long- time. This is a good chance for them to get a Government Job. Candidates grab this chance and set their Career. Only below than 28 years of age candidates can apply for the posts. Those applicants have experience in the relevant field give preference in the selection and selected candidates can earn Rs. 15,732/- per month as remuneration.
Candidates who are eligible and have willing can apply for the posts before the last date.
Department of Preventive and Social Medicine Posts details 2016
- Candidates can apply for the posts till 26-7-2016 and attend interview 1-8-2016.
Name of Posts: Lab Assistant
No of Posts: 1
- Candidates upper age limit is 28 years.
- Candidates can get Rs.15,732/- per Month
- Candidates must have passed Graduate degree in Microbiology/ Medical Laboratory Technology from recognized University with 60% aggregate marks with one year work experience. Knowledge in basic computer applications.
- Candidates selection will be a basis of Interview Performance.
How to apply:
- Candidates can apply on prescribed format of application form along with attested copies of documents and necessary certificates. Candidates are requested fill all information and details carefully at the time of application form filling and send through the proper channel.
Click here for more recruitment of Puducherry
Click here for Official Site
Click here for official Advertisement
Click here for Current Events
Click Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+