JIPMER Professor-Assistant Recruitment 2015- 68 Post, A professor is a scholarly teacher and researcher in a post-secondary education institution, such as a college, a university, a graduate school or a professional school. The term that is used to refer to a professor and the duties ascribed to this post varies by country. Professors teach undergraduate, graduate, and/or professional courses and conduct original research in their field of expertise, which they publish in academic journals.
Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical & Research, Puducherry has released the notification for the recruitment of Professor & Assistant Posts. Eligible & Interested candidates apply before the last date. Further Detail of the recruitment is given below.
Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical & Research, Puducherry 68 Posts Details
- The last date of the application submission is 28-11-2015.
Name of Posts: Professor of Endocinology
No of Post: 68
- Post Code from 1 to 19: PB-4: 37400-67000 + AGP 10,500/-(Academic Grade Pay) with a minimum of Rs.51,600/- with NPA (NPA applicable only to Medical candidates)
- Post Code from 20 to 44: PB-3: Rs.15600-39100 + AGP 8000/- (Academic Grade Pay) with a minimum of Rs.30,000/- with NPA (NPA applicable only to Medical candidates)
- Post Code from 1 to 19: Not exceeding 58 years as on closing date
- Post Code from 20 to 44: Not exceeding 50 years as on closing date
- A Medical qualification included in the I or II Schedule or Part II of the third Schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act of 1956 (persons possessing qualifications included in part II or third schedule should also fulfill the conditions specified in Section13 (3) of the Act.)
- A Postgraduate qualification, e.g. MD or MS or a recognized qualification equivalent thereto in the respective discipline or subject; and/or
- M. in Endocrinology (two years or three years or five years recognized course) or a qualification recognized equivalent thereto.
- For other posts refer official notification.
- Candidates must have Twelve years teaching and, or research experience in a recognized institution in Endocrinology after obtaining the qualifying degree of D.M. in Endocrinology (two years or five years course recognized after MBBS) or a qualification recognized equivalent thereto.
- Eleven years teaching and, or research experience in a recognized institution in Endocrinology for the candidates possessing three years recognized degree of D.M. in Endocrinology or a qualification recognized equivalent thereto
- Candidates Selection will be based on Interview.
How to apply:
A soft copy (scanned in a PDF format only) of the following documents in a DVD must be submitted along with the application.
- Brief 1 of the Candidate. (Available in Annexure – I)
- Educational Certificates (From SSLC to PG) (Ph.D – For Non-Medical posts)
- Experience Certificates (teaching / research experience as required for the post applied)
- Certificate of Registration UG & PG at MCI
- Best 5 Publications
- Colour Passport size photograph
- Brief 2 of the candidate (available in Annexure – I) is to be filled and to be submitted in the Excel format only. * All the above mentioned soft copy is also to be send through e-mail to email@example.com
For Official Advertisement & For Other Posts Details Click Here
Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research, Puducherry -JIPMER which includes a tertiary care referral hospital is an Institution of National Importance (an autonomous body) under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India. Three main functions of this institute are, To impart quality education in Under-graduate and Post-graduate medical and paramedical courses; To set trends in medical research and To offer patient care of high order.
For more Recruitment of Puducherry Click Here
For Official Website Click HereClick Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+