Assistant professor is a person who conducts assigned undergraduate and graduate courses and seminars. He serves as academic advisor to students on college or university committees. He is also engaged in scholarly activities or creative endeavors which contribute to the academic mission of the University.
Research Assistant is person who is appointed to conduct literature reviews, collection and analyzing data, develop research protocol and Abstract data from Client’s charts. Research Associate plans research, and specializes in finance, economics, equities or accounting. Research associates conduct economic and finance research and has great knowledge in finance investments in residential, commercial, manufacturing and nonprofit sectors.
Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical & Research, Puducherry has released the notification for the recruitment of Research Assistant, Assistant Professor, Data Enty Operator Post in Department of Biochemistry . Eligible & Interested candidates apply before the last date. Further Detail of the recruitment is given below.
JIPMER Recruitment 2015- Assistant Professor, Research Assistant, DEO Posts Details
- The last date of the application submission is 20/10/2015 for the Assistant professor.
- The last date of the application submission is 21/10/2015 for the Research Assistant & Data Entry Operator.
For the Assistant Professor of Clinical Hemotology
|Post Name||No of posts||Age limit||Salary|
|Assistant Professor of Clinical Hematology||02||Not exceed 50 Years||₹ 95,000/- per month (Consolidated)|
(1) A Medical qualification included in the I or II Schedule or Part II of the third Schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act of 1956 (persons possessing qualifications included in part II or third schedule should also fulfill the conditions specified in Section13 (3) of the Act.
(2) A Post Graduate qualification, D.M in Clinical Hematology.
- Candidates must have 03 Years teaching experience in the Immunology in a recognized Medical College as Resident/ Registrar/ Demonstrator/ Tutor.
Selection Process: Personal Interview.
How to apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates apply on the prescribed format of the application along with attested copies of Qualification certificates & other relevant documents send to the address given below.
- THE DIRECTOR, JIPMER, DHANAVANTRI NAGAR POST, PUDUCHERRY
For detailed Advertisement Click Here
The Research Assistant & Data Entry Operator
|Post||No of posts||Age limit||Emoluments|
|Research Assistant||01||28 years||₹ 22120/- including HRA|
|Data Entry operator||01||28 years||₹ 16000/- Consolidated|
- Candidates must have passed M.Sc (Microbiology/ Medical laboratory technology/biotechnology/ life sciences).
- Candidates must have passed Bachelor’s degree in Computer Application/IT/ Computer Science from a recognized Institution / University.
- Only eligible candidates will be called for Interview.
How To Apply:
- The application should be submitted in plain paper in usual format on or before 21/10/2015 to INVESTIGATOR,REGIONAL VIRAL RESEARCH & DIAGNOSTIC LABORATORY DEPARTMENT OF MICROBIOLOGY JIPMER, PUDUCHERRY – 6. The application should be labelled as ‘Application for the post of_____ for DHR – RVRDL.
For the notification Click Here
Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research, Puducherry -JIPMER which includes a tertiary care referral hospital is an Institution of National Importance (an autonomous body) under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India. Three main functions of this institute are, To impart quality education in Under-graduate and Post-graduate medical and paramedical courses; To set trends in medical research and To offer patient care of high order.
Puducherry, formerly known as Pondicherry is a Union Territory of India formed out of fourexclaves of former French India (being its capital, hence also known informally as Pondicherry) and named after the largest Puducherry district.The union territory of Puducherry consists of four small unconnected districts: Pondicherry, Karaikal andYanam on the Bay of Bengal and Mahé on the Arabian Sea. Pondicherry and Karaikal have the largest areas and population, and are both enclaves of Tamil Nadu. Yanam and Mahé are enclaves of Andhra Pradesh and Kerala respectively. The territory has an area of 492 square kilometres (190 sq mi): Pondicherry 293 km², Karaikal 160 km², Mahé 9 km² and Yanam 30 km². Its 2011 population was 1,244,464.
For more Recruitment of Puducherry Click Here
For Official Website Click HereClick Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+