Coordinator is responsible on a daily basis for ensuring the smooth operation of the office and administrative functions, as well as providing administrative support to the Executive Director. Coordinator is a member of the administrative team, which includes the Executive Director, Associate Director, Managing Director, Finance and HR Manager, the Technology Manager, and the Communications team. The administrative team works together to provide high quality and timely support to the work of the organization.
Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical & Research, Puducherry has released the notification for the recruitment of Clinical trial Co-Ordinator Posts. Eligible & Interested candidates apply before the last date. Further Detail of the recruitment is given below.
JIPMER Recruitment 2015-Clinical Trial Co-ordinator Details
- The last date of the application submission is 27-10-2015.
- Candidates attend Interview as on 30-10-2015.
Name of Posts: Clinical Trial Co-odinator
No of Posts: 1
- The upper age limit of the candidates is 35 years. Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC Candidates will be extended as per DCGI rules.
- Candidates get Rs. 20,000/ per month
- Candidates must have degree in Neuroscience or applied Psychology or Management/Accountion or diploma in Clinical Trials.
How to apply:
- Eligible candidates may apply on the prescribed format of the application along with attested copies of Qualification certificates & other relevant documents and send to the address given below.
For official Advertisement click here
Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research, Puducherry -JIPMER which includes a tertiary care referral hospital is an Institution of National Importance (an autonomous body) under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India. Three main functions of this institute are, To impart quality education in Under-graduate and Post-graduate medical and paramedical courses; To set trends in medical research and To offer patient care of high order.
Puducherry, formerly known as Pondicherry is a Union Territory of India formed out of fourexclaves of former French India (being its capital, hence also known informally as Pondicherry) and named after the largest Puducherry district.The union territory of Puducherry consists of four small unconnected districts: Pondicherry, Karaikal andYanam on the Bay of Bengal and Mahé on the Arabian Sea. Pondicherry and Karaikal have the largest areas and population, and are both enclaves of Tamil Nadu. Yanam and Mahé are enclaves of Andhra Pradesh and Kerala respectively. The territory has an area of 492 square kilometres (190 sq mi): Pondicherry 293 km², Karaikal 160 km², Mahé 9 km² and Yanam 30 km². Its 2011 population was 1,244,464.
For more Recruitment of Puducherry Click Here
For Official Website Click HereClick Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+