Junior Research Fellow is a person appointed to produce high quality reports, academic papers and journal articles of data. He works independently and autonomously on a number of research and policy projects. He manages external relationship with funders and other stakeholders.
Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical & Research, Puducherry has released the notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow Post in Department of Biochemistry . Eligible & Interested candidates apply before the last date. Further Detail of the recruitment is given below.
JIPMER Recruitment 2015-JRF Post Details
- The last date of the application submission is 25-09-2015.
- Candidates attend the walk-in-Interview as on 28-09-2015 at 2:30 PM.
Name of Post: Junior Research Fellow.
No. of Post: 01
- The upper age limit 28 years. Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC candidates will be extended as per DBT rules.
- Candidates must have passed in M.Sc (Medical Biochemistry/ Biochemistry/ Biotechnology/MLT/ Life Science/ B. Tech (Biotechnology)/ M. Tech. (Biotechnology) with GATE/ National Entrance Test Qualification for JRF or equivalent qualification.
- Candidates with experience in clinical research & hands on experience in immunological techniques/ molecular techniques will be preferred.
- Candidates get as per rules of DBT, New Delhi.
How to apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates apply on the prescribed format of the application along with attested copies of certificates or qualification certificates & send by mail or post address given below.
Dr. Medha Rajappa
Department of Biochemistry,
For Recruitment Advertisement & Application Click Here
Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research, Puducherry -JIPMER which includes a tertiary care referral hospital is an Institution of National Importance (an autonomous body) under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India. Three main functions of this institute are, To impart quality education in Under-graduate and Post-graduate medical and paramedical courses; To set trends in medical research and To offer patient care of high order.
Puducherry, formerly known as Pondicherry is a Union Territory of India formed out of fourexclaves of former French India (being its capital, hence also known informally as Pondicherry) and named after the largest Puducherry district.The union territory of Puducherry consists of four small unconnected districts: Pondicherry, Karaikal andYanam on the Bay of Bengal and Mahé on the Arabian Sea. Pondicherry and Karaikal have the largest areas and population, and are both enclaves of Tamil Nadu. Yanam and Mahé are enclaves of Andhra Pradesh and Kerala respectively. The territory has an area of 492 square kilometres (190 sq mi): Pondicherry 293 km², Karaikal 160 km², Mahé 9 km² and Yanam 30 km². Its 2011 population was 1,244,464.
For more Recruitment of Puducherry Click Here
For Official Website Click HereClick Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+