Residency is a stage of graduate Medical training. A Resident is a physician holding a degree of M.D., D.O., or MBBS, MBCHB, BMED generally practice in the clinic & hospital. For the residency they Internship for the one year after the training is requirement to do practice to medicine in many jurisdiction.
Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical & Research, Puducherry has released the notification for the recruitment of Senior Resident 78 Post. Eligible & Interested candidates apply before the last date. Further Detail of the recruitment is given below.
JIPMER Recruitment 2015 – Senior Resident Posts (Walk-In) Posts Details
- Date & Time of Written Test/ Interview for S.No- 1 to 12: 06-10-2015 at 08:30 AM.
- Date & Time of Written Test/ Interview for S.No- 13 to 23: 07-10-2015 at 08:30 AM.
Total No. of Posts: 78
Name of the Post: Senior Resident
Name of the Department:
1. Anesthesiology: 17 Posts
2. Anatomy: 02 Posts
3. Biochemistry: 01 Post
4. EMSD (Casualty): 07 Posts
5. E.N.T: 02 Posts
6. Forensic Medicine: 01 Post
7. Obst & Gynaec : 03 Posts
8. Orthopedics: 02 Posts
9. Physiology : 02 Posts
10. P & S.M : 02 Posts
11. Radio-Diagnosis: 04 Posts
12. Radiotherapy: 01 Post
13. Dermatology: 01 Post
14. Surgery: 05 Posts
15. Pulmonary Medicine: 03 Posts
16. Gastro-Medicine: 06 Posts
17. Blood Transfusion Medicine: 01 Post
18. Geriatric Medicine: 02 Posts
19. Nuclear Medicine: 06 Posts
20. Medicine: 05 Posts
21. Pediatrics: 01 Post
22. Neonatology: 03 Posts
23. Pharmacology: 01 Post
- Candidates age should be 33 years for Post Graduate qualification and 35 years for Post -Doctoral Degree holders (DM/ M.Ch). Age relaxation is applicable upto 5 years for SC/ ST and 3 years for OBC candidates as per rules.
- Candidates should possess Post Graduation Degree in relevant subjects from recognized University/ Institute.
- Candidates will be selected based on their performance in written test and interview.
- Candidates have to pay Rs. 500/- General (Rs. 250/- for SC/ ST candidates) demand draft drawn in favour of The Director, JIPMER, Puducherry-06. No fee for PwD’s candidates.
How to Apply:
- Eligible candidates may attend the written test/ interview along with duly filled application & bio data in the prescribed format, DD, attested copies of relevant certificates and originals on 06-10-2015 to 07-10-2015 at 08:30 AM.
- Hunter Theatre, Ground Floor, Institute Block, JIPMER, Puducherry-06.
For Recruitment Advertisement, Application Form & Bio Data Form Click Here
Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research, Puducherry -JIPMER which includes a tertiary care referral hospital is an Institution of National Importance (an autonomous body) under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India. Three main functions of this institute are,To impart quality education in Under-graduate and Post-graduate medical and paramedical courses; To set trends in medical research and To offer patient care of high order.
Puducherry, formerly known as Pondicherry is a Union Territory of India formed out of fourexclaves of former French India (being its capital, hence also known informally as Pondicherry) and named after the largest Puducherry district.The union territory of Puducherry consists of four small unconnected districts: Pondicherry, Karaikal andYanam on the Bay of Bengal and Mahé on the Arabian Sea. Pondicherry and Karaikal have the largest areas and population, and are both enclaves of Tamil Nadu. Yanam and Mahé are enclaves of Andhra Pradesh and Kerala respectively. The territory has an area of 492 square kilometres (190 sq mi): Pondicherry 293 km², Karaikal 160 km², Mahé 9 km² and Yanam 30 km². Its 2011 population was 1,244,464.
For more Recruitment of Puducherry Click Here
For Official Website Click HereClick Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+