JIPMER Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2016, Applications are invited for Senior Research Fellow posts on contract basis for 1 Year for a Project title “Platelet associated molecular targets for inflammation, vascular integrity, thrombocytopenia and disease severity in dengue infection” in Jawaharlal Institute of Post-Graduate Medical Education and Research Puducherry. Eligible and Interested candidates apply for the Posts before the last date.
Senior Research Fellow Post Details 2016
- Candidates apply for the posts till 23-3-2016
Name of Posts: Senior Research Fellow
No of Posts: 1
- Candidate upper age limit is 33 years.
- Candidates can get Rs. 18,000/- per month + 20% HRA as per DBT guidelines.
- Candidates must have passed M.Sc or equivalent degree Biotechnology/ Molecular Biology/ Life sciences / Genetics /Medical biochemistry/ MLT/ with at least 60% marks and should have completed at least two years of post MSc research experience as on the last date of application, as evidenced from fellowship/ associate ship and NET qualified.
How to apply:
- Eligible and Interested candidates apply on the prescribed format of the application form along with attested copies of Documents and Certificates and Send before the last date.
- R. Soundravally, Principal Investigator, DBT Research Project, Department of Biochemistry, JIPMER Academic Centre, JIPMER, Puducherry – 605 006.
Click here for more recruitment of Puducherry
Click here for Official Site
Click here for official advertisement
Click here for General KnowledgeClick Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+