JKNRHM Medical Officer Recruitment 2016, National Rural Health Mission, Jammu and Kashmir has organized interview for the 158 Medical Officer Posts. Candidates have great opportunity to set their career in medical field. Candidates must have MBBS Degree for grab the job. National Rural Health Mission come existence in 2005 established by former Indian Prime Minister Manmohan Singh. National Rural Health Mission needs of under Served rural areas. Candidates who are eligible and have willing can apply for the post before last date.
NRHM Medical Posts details 2016
- Candidates attend Walk-in-Interview as on 14-3-2016 for Jammu Division in the office of Mission Director National Health Mission J&K and 17-3-2016 for Kashmir Division.
Name of Posts: Medical officer
No of Post: 158
- Candidates can get Rs. 30000/- PM.
- Candidates upper age limit is 65 years.
- Candidates must haveMBBS degree recognized by Medical Council of India.
How to apply:
- Eligible and interested candidates attend Interview as on 14-3-2016 and 17-3-2016 for the posts. Candidates carry with them original and attested copies of documents at the time of interview.
Click here for more recruitment of Jammu and Kashmir
Click here for Official Site
Click here for official advertisement
Click here for General AptitudeClick Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+