JKPSC Recruitment 2016 for Lecturer – 1060 posts – Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission has released a notification for the post of Lecturer with 1060 vacancies. This is an auspicious opportunity for the aspirants who are searching for a government in this field. Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission is basically an organization which conducts examinations for appointments to the services of state. Aspirants who are interested must apply online. An online application form must be filled by candidates before the last date. Further details about the recruitment like how to apply, eligibility criteria, selection process etc. is mentioned below.
Openings for Lecturer in Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission
Name of post– Lecturer
Number of posts– 1060
Job Location– Jammu and Kashmir
Age limit– 18 to 40 years
Pay Scale– Rs. 9300/– to Rs. 34800/–
- Starting date of submission– 24-03-2016
- Last date for submission – 25-04-2016
- Last date for submission of fee– 26-04-2016
- Candidates belonging to General Category have to pay Rs. 505/-
- For reserved categories Rs. 205/– through Challan.
Eligibility Criteria– Master’s Degree in the relevant subject or Master’s Degree with certificate course in Stenography from Government ITI and on the basis of qualifying test in shorthand and typewriting for which the minimum speed shall be 80 and 40 words per minute respectively or MCA from recognized University or DOEACC B Level Course.
How to Apply–
- Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.jkpsc.nic.in/ from 24.03.2016 to 25.04.2016.
- After this, send the online application form along with relevant documents & Bank Challan to the office of the Commission within two days after depositing application fee.
Click here for Verbal Classification Questions
Click here for Jammu and Kashmir govt jobs
Click here for details
Click here for an Official WebsiteClick Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+