JSSC Recruitment 2015 –for 110 Keetpalak
- Starting Date for online application-> 10th September 2015
- Closing Date for online application -> 09th October 2015
Salary:- Rs.5200 – 20200/- plus Grade Pay Rs.1800/-
Total No. of Posts:- 110
|Category Name||Number Of Post|
- Educational Qualification->Candidates must be passed Matric with 01 year certificate course in (Sericulture/ Silk Vibhing/ Silk Dying Printing).
- Age Limit->18 – 35 years for UR, 37 years for EBC (Schedule-1), 40 years for SC/ ST (Male & Female) as on 01-08-2015.t
Selection Process: Selection will be based on Preliminary Exam & Main Exam.
Examination Fee: Candidates have to pay the examination fee of Rs.500/- for Others & Rs.115/- for SC/ ST candidates of Jharkhand in the form of Bank Draft in favour of Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission, payable at Ranchi.
How to Apply:
- Eligible and interested candidates can apply online through the website jssc.in.
- Send the printout of online application, bank draft (original) & self-attested copies of with coloured passport size photograph in an envelope should be prescribed as “Application for KP& EqCE – 2015″ should reach to Controller of Examination, Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission, F-49/ 50, Sector-III, Dhurwa, Ranchi – 834 004 on or before 19-10-2015 by Speed post.
For More Jharkhand Govt.Jobs(CLICK HERE)
For Detailed Advertisement(CLICK HERE)
For Online Registration(CLICK HERE)
For Official Website(CLICK HERE)
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is a regional organization to recruit staff for various posts in the various Ministries and Departments of the particular state and in Subordinate Offices.
Jharkhand is located in the eastern part of country. It is divided from the southern part of Bihar in 2000. It is covering the area of 79,710 square kilometers of the country. Total population of Jharkhand is 3.3 crores, out of which 1,69,30,315 are male and 1,60,57,819 are females, sex ratio of the state counts to 948 and literacy rate is 66.41% as per census 2011. Ranchi is the capital city of the state. Jharkhand produce 40 percent of the mineral resource of the country. State is rich in minerals, its gross state domestic product is estimated at $21.7 in the year 2011. Its major cities Jamshedpur, Bokaro and Dhanbad gives high per capita income to the state. The state have largest open cast mines in Asia, largest fertilizer factory of India and also have first Iron &steel and biggest explosives factory. Jharkhand has the source of the Koel, Damodar, Brahmani, Kharkai and Subarnarekha rivers. Jharkhand usually have moderate climate and three well-defined seasons. Jharkhand have three languages the Munda language, the Indo-Aryan language and the Dravidian language. The state have given us gems like Captain of Indian Cricket team Mahendra Singh Dhoni and Bollwood actress Priyanaka Chopra.Click Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+