Junior Engineer Recruitment 2016 in Government of Haryana Department of School Education, Government of Haryana has organized an interview for the engagement Young, Dynamic and Professional candidates for the Junior Engineer Electronics & Communication Engineering posts on a contract basis. Candidates who have an experience in the relevant field can attend an interview as on date.
It is good news for the local residents of Haryana who have completed their Engineering and looking for government job from long- time. This is a good chance for them to get a government job and start their career. Upper than 42 years of age candidates does not need for attend an interview as on date. Applicants who have an experience in the relevant field give preference in the selection process. Selection will be a basis of interview performance and selected candidates can earn Rs.11000/- per month as remuneration.
Eligible and interested candidates can attend an interview as on date.
The other details regarding Age limit, Pay Scale, Qualification, How to apply is given below.
Department of School Education Haryana Posts details 2016
- Candidate can attend an interview as on 23-11-2016.
Name of Posts: Junior Engineer Electronics & Communication Engineering
No of posts: 1
- Candidates age between 18 – 42 years as on 23.11.2016.
- Candidates can get 11,000/- per month plus Rs.500/- Fixed Medical Allowance.
- Candidates must have passed 3 years Regular Full Time Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering from State Board of Technical Education. Knowledge of MS Office.
- Candidate selection will be a basis of interview performance.
How to apply:
- Candidates can attend Interview as on 23-11-2016 Candidates carry with them attested and original documents at the time of interview as on date. Candidates reach before the time at a venue and registered a name for the interview.
- The premises of UTKARSH Society, DIET Building, (Opposite H.No. 19), Sector – 2, Panchkula(Haryana)
Click here for more recruitment of Haryana
Click here for official site
Click here for Official Advertisement
Click here for General AwarenessClick Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+