Junior Engineer Recruitment 2016 in IIT Mandi, Indian Institute of Technology Mandi has given recruitment notification for the engagement Young, Dynamic and energetic candidates for the Junior Engineer (Horticulture) posts on a contract basis. Candidates who are eligible can apply for the posts.
Candidates who have completed the engineering and looking for government job from long -time. They can grab this chance and start their career. Applicants who have an experience in the relevant field give preference in the selection process. Selection will be a basis of interview or written test. Selected candidates earn Rs.19600/- per month as remuneration.
Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the posts before the last date.
The another detail regarding Age limit, Pay Scale, Qualification, How to apply is given below.
IIT Mandi Engineer Posts details 2016
- Candidate can apply for the posts till 2-12-2016.
Name of Post: Junior Engineer (Horticulture)
No of posts: 1
- Candidates upper age limit is as per norms.
- Candidates can get Rs. 19600/- (approx) Cost to the Institute per month (including EPF and WC as applicable).
- Candidates must have passed B. Sc. Horticulture from recognized University with experience of 6 months to 1 year in same field.
- Candidate selection will be a basis of interview performance.
How to apply:
- Candidates can apply on prescribed format of application form along with attested copies of documents and necessary certificates. Candidates are requested fill all information and details carefully at the time of application form filling and send through the proper channel.
Click here for more recruitment of Himachal Pradesh
Click here for official site
Click here for Official Advertisement
Click here for General AwarenessClick Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+