Indian Institute of Sciences Education and Research Berhampur is looking for experienced candidates. Department is organizing interview for hiring candidates for the designation of Junior Library Information Assistant. M.Lib degree holders can attend interview as on date. Selection will be based on interview performance. Appointment will based on a contract.
Who is eligible for these posts?
Those candidates have master degree in library science and have experience is eligible for the posts.
How much you can earn from these posts?
Junior Library Information Assistant: Rs.15680/-
Candidates can apply for the posts till 14-3-2017 and attend interview as on 17-3-2017.
Pay Attention on these things:
Candidates must have 2 year experience in Academic Library.
The process of Apply
Deserving and interested candidate attend interview as on date.
Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the posts before the last date and other detail regarding Age limit, Pay Scale, Qualification, How to apply is given below.
Indian Institutes of Sciences Education and Research Berhampur Posts details 2017
Name of Post: Junior Library Information Assistant
No of posts: 1
- Candidates’ upper age Limit as per norms.
- Candidates can get Rs.15680/- per month.
- Candidates must have passed Master degree in Library Science with 55% marks from recognized institute.
- Selection will be made on interview performance.
How to apply:
- Deserving and Interested candidates may apply on prescribed format of application form along with attested copies of relevant field and send before 14-3-2017 and attend interview as on 17-3-2017 at a venue.
- IISER Berhampur, Transit Campus : ITI Berhampur, Engineering School Road, Berhampur, Dist. Ganjam, Odisha 760 010
Click here for more recruitment of Odisha
Click here for official site
Click here for Official Advertisement
Click here for Current EventsClick Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+