The Dr. NC Joshi Memorial Hospital, New Delhi has opened up great opportunities to fill up the vacancies of the Junior Residents. It is a great chance for the students to set up their career in medical field, learn more and more and simultaneously serve and save the life of people. This job will provide great opportunities to young doctors to gain perfection in the medical field and save lives.
Who is Eligible to apply for this post?
-The students, who have completed their MBBS degree and have also completed their internship and are registered with Delhi Medical Council can apply for this post
How much can you earn from this post?
-The selected candidates will be paid Rs.56,100/- per month
Date of Interview?
-Eligible candidates can ATTEND interview on 19TH June 2017
Junior Resident Job Details 2017
Name of the post: – Junior Resident at Dr.NC Memorial Hospital (Delhi Govt.), New Delhi
Date of Interview:-19th June 2107
Total Posts: – 2(1-General; 1- OBC)
Location: – New Delhi
- The students, who have completed their MBBS degree and have also completed their internship and are registered with Delhi Medical Council can apply for this post
- The candidate should be below 30 years of age as on 14th March 2017
- 03 years relaxation for OBC
Salary: – The selected candidates will be paid Rs.56,100/- and usual allowance as admissible under rules.
Selection Process: – registrations, followed by walk -in Interview.
How to apply: –
- The candidates who are interested and are eligible for the post of Junior Residents have to go for registration procedure on 19th June 2017 from 9:00 am to 10:00 am and the interview will be conducted on the same day from 10:30 am.
- The candidates are required to bring all original documents along with self-attested photocopies on the day of the interview.
Venue of Interview:-
Dr.NC Joshi Memorial Hospital, Govt. of NCT of Delhi, Karol Bagh, New Delhi-110005
Click Here for Today’s Special
Click Here for Official Site
Click Here for Official Notification
Click Here for more Government Jobs of DelhiWhatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+