Junior Technical Assistant Jobs 2016 in Government of Rajasthan Kota, Applications are invited for the engagement Young, Dynamic and Energetic candidates for the Junior Technical Assistant Posts in the Office, District Project Coordinator, and Collector Kota, Government of Rajasthan. Candidates who have an experience can apply for the posts.
Candidates who have completed their Graduation (Engineering) and looking for government job from long -time. They can grab this chance and set their career. Only below than 35 years of age candidates can apply for the posts. Applicants who have an experience in the relevant field give preference in the selection process. Selection will be a basis of face to face interview. Selected candidates earn Rs.8000/- per month as remuneration.
Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the posts before the last date.
The other detail regarding Age limit, Pay Scale, Qualification, How to apply is given below.
Office, District Project Coordinator, and Collector Kota Post Detail 2016
- Candidate can apply for the posts till 7-11-2016.
Name of Posts: Junior Technical Assistant
No of Posts: 5
- Candidates age between 18-35 years.
- Candidates can get Rs.8000/- per month.
- Candidates must have passed Degree/Diploma in Civil/Agricultural Engineering from a recognized institute.
- Candidate selection will be a basis of Face to face interview
How to apply:
- Candidates can apply on prescribed format of application form along with attested copies of documents and necessary certificates. Candidates are requested fill all information and details carefully at the time of application form filling and send through the proper channel address given below.
- Office, District Project Coordinator, and Collector Kota’.
Click here for more recruitment of Rajasthan
Click here for official site
Click here for Official Advertisement
Click here for General AwarenessClick Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+