Junior assistants protect and unprotect pages, view and probably restore deleted pages, probably unblock users. He maintains office files, open and distribute the Mail, type correspondence reports, take minutes at meetings, distribute minutes, coordinate repairs to office equipment’s, schedule meetings, review and edit reports to the boards, maintain confidential records, prepare packages for board meetings.
Field Assistant is a person who is appointed to conduct field’s services operations, performs analytical studies, complex research and a variety of administrative projects. He monitors regulatory compliance and reporting for field services operations and performs duties related with it.
Kadapa District Court recruitment 2015 for Junior and Field Assistant details:-
Last date for application submission: 30th September 2015
Job Location: Andhra Pradesh
Number of Posts: 24 Posts
Name of the Post: Field Assistant and Junior Assistant
Number of Posts according to categories:
|Name of the Post||OC||OC (ESM)||OC (Hearing Impaired) (Woman)||OC (Locomotor Disability or Cerebral Palsy)||BC-A||BC-B||BC-D||BC-E||SC||ST|
|FIELD ASSISTANT||02 (1W)||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||01|
|JUNIOR ASSISTASNT||06 (2W)||01||01||01||01||02 (1W)||02 (1W)||01||02 (1W)||01|
Pay Scale: INR 16,400 – 49, 870/- per month
For Filed Assistant
- Must have passed Intermediate Examination conducted by A.P. State Board of Intermediate Education or any equivalent examination.
- Linguistic qualification: – No person shall be eligible for appointment to the post of FIELD ASSISTANT in the District Judiciary of Kadapa, “if he/she does not possess an adequate knowledge of Telugu language”, as per the amendments issued to the A.P. Judicial Ministerial Service Rules, 2003. Vide G.O.Ms.No:100, dated 08-08-2013
For Junior Assistant
- Must have passed Intermediate examination conducted by A.P. State Board of Intermediate examination or any equivalent examination.
- Must Have Knowledge or qualification in computer operation.
SC, ST and Backward Classes: 5 years
Physically Handicapped and Ex-Servicemen: 10 years
How to Apply:
The candidates must enclose the attested true copies/xerox copies of the following testimonials
- Certificates of Academic such as Marks List and Pass certificates. Testimonials and other certificates to prove their professional skills if any.
- Certificate evidencing Date of Birth.
- Community Certificate (Caste Certificate) in respect of SC/ST/BC candidates in the prescribed proforma issued by competent Authority in case of reserved candidates.
- Employment Registration Cared (with upto date renewals).
- Certificate in respect of Local/Non-local candidature in terms of Presidential Order 1975, i.e., the Study certificates for four (4) years i.e., from Classes VII to X is to be enclosed to their applications (or) in case they have not studied in any educational institution, Residence certificate for a period of not less than 4 years, immediately preceding the date of commencement of X Class examination, in Appendix – I is to be submitted in terms of G.O.P.No:729, GAD, (SPF-A) Dept, dated 01.11.1975
- A Self-addressed Postal Cover duly affixed with stamps of Rs.30/- for Registered post with acknowledgment due.
- Three recent colour passport size photographs of the applicant duly attested by a Gazetted Officer – (i) on the top of the application in the space provided (ii) on the Original Hall Ticket; and (iii) on the duplicate hall Ticket in the space provided.
- “Latest Physical disability certificate issued by the District Medical Board, with the percentage of disability”, is to be enclosed by the Physical disability candidates”.
- Any other relevant certificates such as additional/higher academic and technical qualifications.
Kadapa District Court is located in Kadapa city of Andhra Pradesh. It was established in 1948. The district has 35 number of Courts, which include 9 districts courts, 6 senior civil judge courts and 22 junior civil judge courts. N. Raghava Rao is present District and Sessions Judge.
One of the State among 29th state of India, Andhra Pradesh is located in the southeastern coast of the nation. It is covering an area of 1,60,205 square kilometers of India. It is the tenth largest state which has population of approximate inhabitants of 8.46 crores, out of which 4,24,42,146 are male and 4,21,38,631 are females, ratio of the state is 993 and literacy rate is 67.02% as per census 2011. On 2nd June 2014, the state is divided and formed a new state named “Telangana”. Hyderabad is the capital city of State, which is de jure capital of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh. As the state is located on the sea coast of Bay of Bengal, it makes Andhra Pradesh rich in agriculture-based industry. The economy of Andhra Pradesh is mainly based on agriculture and livestock, It is known as “Rice Bowl of India”. 60 percent of population of State is engaged in agriculture sector. The state is one of the store house of mineral resources of the country. It is a home of PepsiCo, Isuzu Motors, Cadbury India, Kellogg’s, Colgate, Palmolive, Kobelco etc. Andhra Pradesh is is also a largest producer of eggs in the country, therefore it is also called “Egg Bowl of Asia”. Telugu is the official language of Andhra Pradesh. It is rich in culture in terms of worships, literature, arts, music, spicy cuisine, architecture, dance and literature. The state experiences monsoon climate all throughout the year. Hyderabad is mainly famous for its Char Minar. Bollywood actress Tabu belongs to Hyderabad.
Kadapa is a city in Rayalseema region of Andhra Pradesh. It is surrounded by Nallamala and Palakonda hills. It is the gateway from the west to the sacred hills of Tirumala.
For more Andhra Pradesh govt. jobs (CLICK HERE)
For Application form, Hall ticket and detailed advertisement of Field Assistant (CLICK HERE)
For Application form, Hall ticket and detailed advertisement of Junior Assistant (CLICK HERE)
For Official Website (CLICK HERE)Click Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+