KRCL Project Engineer Recruitment 2016, Konkani Railway Corporation Limited Jabalpur has organized an interview for the engagement Young, Result Oriented and Hard-Working candidates for the Project Engineer posts on a contract basis. Candidates who have experience in the relevant field can attend an interview as on date.
Candidates who completed their Engineering and local resident of Madhya Pradesh and looking for government Job from long -time have a good chance for setting their career. Applicants who have experience in the relevant field give preference in the selection process. Selection will be a basis of interview performance and selected candidate earn Rs.45000/- per month as remuneration.
Eligible and interested candidates can attend an interview as on date.
The other detail regarding Age limit, Pay Scale, Qualification, How to apply is given below.
Konkani Railway Railway Corporation Limited Interview details 2016
- Candidate can attend an interview as on 21-9-2016.
Name of Post: Project Engineer
No of posts: 3
- Candidates upper age limit as per norms.
- Candidates can get Rs. 45000/- per month.
- Candidates must have passed Graduate in Civil Engineering or equivalent with not less than 55% marks from recognized (AICTE) university.
Experience: Minimum 5 years experience in planning, Execution, Supervision and / or Quality Control Assurance for construction of civil Engineering preferably Railway and Road works in a PSU/reputed private company
- Candidate selection will be a basis of Interview performance.
How to apply:
- Candidates can attend Interview as on 21-9-2016. Candidates carry with them attested and original documents at the time of interview as on date. Candidates reach before the time at a venue and registered a name for the interview.
- Hotel Rishi Regency Civil Lines, Jabalpur (M.P) Phone no. 0761-4046001-4
Click here for more recruitment of Madhya Pradesh
Click here for official site
Click here for Official Advertisement
Click here for Current EventsClick Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+