The Assistant shall discharge the duties under directions of the Head of the department concerned, Section Officer, Assistant Registrar, Deputy Registrar, Registrar and Vice-Chancellor. He/she shall broadly perform the following duties: 1. Prompt action on files and proposals and their disposal 2. Initiate files in time where orders of the higher authorities are required. 3. Up-keep of all the files and records. 4. Preparation of noting and drafting the letters and computer work. 5. Advise and guide dealing assistants placed under him/her on the procedure and application of rules. 6. Preparation of agenda, minutes of various committees of the Institute.
Kerala University of Fishers & Ocean Studies has give notification for the recruitment of Assistant computer Application Post. Eligible & Interested candidates apply before the last date. The further detail of the recruitment is given below.
KUFOS Recruitment 2015 – Assistant Computer Application Posts
- The last date of the application submission is 17-10-2015.
Name of Posts: Assistant Computer Application
No of Posts: 8
Location: Kochi, Kerala
- Candidates age per norms of KPSC.
- Candidates get Rs.17000/- Per month after the selection.
- Application fee of550/- for General candidates and Rs. 110/-for SC/ST candidates
- Candidates must have Bachelor Degree from a Recognized University.
- Candidates must have Diploma in Computer Applications obtained after a course of study with not less than 6 months duration or its equivalent recognized by the Government.
179 days working experience in Universities/Public Enterprises/Govt. Departments
Mode of Remittance of Fee:
- By cash (University cash counter from 10.00 am to 3.00 pm) or DD from any nationalized bank drawn in favour ofFinance Officer Kerala University of Fisheries and Ocean studies, Panangad payable at Vyttila Branch
How to apply:
- Eligible candidates may apply on the prescribed format of the application along with attested copies of Qualification certificates & other relevant documents and send address given below.
- The Registrar, Kerala University Of Fisheries And Ocean Studies, Panangad P.O, Madavana, Kochi-682 506.
- The University will not be responsible for any postal delay on or before10.2015 at 5.00 pmThe envelope should be super-scribed with the advertisement number and the post applied for.
For Application Form & Advertisement Click Here
Kerala University of Fisheries and Ocean studies(KUFOS) is an autonomous public funded-institution established on 20th November 2010. KUFOS is the first fisheries university in the country. The headquarters of KUFOS with its enchanting blue building stands in harmony with the greenery at Panangad, 12 km away from Kochi city, along NH-47. It provides high quality instructional programmes in fisheries, ocean sciences and allied subjects. The University now has 75 acres in the headquarters at Panangad, 50 acres at Fisheries station, Puduveypu and 10 acres at Thiruvallom near Vizhinjam.
Kerala Sometimes referred to in historical terms as Keralam. Thiruvananthapuram is the capital of Kerala. Malayalam is the most widely Spoken & official language of the state. Kerala is also known ‘Garden of Spices’. Kochi is the most popular city in Kerala. Kerala has a large number of Hindus Temple in this temples many temples have a unique tradition. Onam is the most famous festival celebrated by the people of Kerala. Its also a state festival around 10000 festivals celebrated in state. about 120-140 rainy days per year normally in the Kerala the climate is wet & maritime tropical climate. The literacy rate 93.91 of Kerala. During the Chera period Kerala remained as international Spice trading center. Kerala is formed in 1956 by Merging the Malabar District, Travancore –Cochin. It also has Highest Literacy Rate. In Kerala the Lowest Positive Population Growth rate in India. The Culture of the State is synthesis of Aryan and Dravidian Cultures. It contributes to a significant portion production of the Paper and Natural Rubber.
For more Recruitment of Kerala Click Here
For the official website Click hereClick Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+