Lakshadweep Administration Legal Assistant Recruitment 2015, Legal Assistant is responsible for the effective and efficient management of the Legal department, provision of legal advisory services and ensuring effective management of legal and contractual risks
Lakshadweep Administration has released notification for the recruitment of Legal Assistant Posts. Eligible & Interested candidates attend Walk-in-Interview on date. Further detail of the recruitment is given below.
Lakshadweep Administration Legal Assistant Post Details
- Candidates attend Walk-in-Interview on 18-12-2015.
Name of Posts: Legal Assistant
No of Post: 1
- Candidates get Rs. 30000/- per month
- Candidates age not upper than 40 years.
- Candidates must have passed LLB.
- Candidate selection on the basis of Interview.
How to apply:
- Candidates attend Walk-in-Interview on 18-12-2015 along with attested copies of Qualification certificates & other relevant documents at venue.
- Office of the Director of Education, UT of Lakshadweep, Kavaratti – 682 555
For Official Advertisement Click Here
Lakshadweep Formerly known as the Laccadive, Minicoy & Aminidivi islands, it’s a group of islands in the Laccadive Sea. Lakshadweep is a union territory and is governed by the Union Government of India. Lakshadweep comes from “Lakshadweepa”.Which means “one hundred Thousand islands” In Sanskrit language as well as many Indian language. In The Lakshadweep Island the majority of the Indigenous population is Muslim belong to Shafi School of the Sunni Sect. Most of the population speaks Malayalam with Mahi .Main occupation of people over there is fishing and coconut cultivation.
For more recruitment of U.T Lakshadweep Click Here
For Current Quiz Click Here
For official Website Click hereClick Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+