Office Assistant is a person who maintains office operations by receiving and distributing communications. He maintains supplies and picking-up of equipments and delivering items and serves customer.
Stenographer jobs are highly skilled positions that require extensive training in shorthand, as well as the use of the stenotype machine and related technology. Individuals in court reporter programs therefore spend a great deal of time working on achieving both speed and accuracy in stenography. In addition to stenography skills, court reporters must have an excellent grasp of the English language and of grammar, punctuation and spelling, and they must understand a large number of both legal and, sometimes, medical terms, particularly when working inside a courtroom. Stenographers often work in very fast-paced environments, and their work is held to very high standards.
A watchman is person who guards any property or resident. He has to be alert and quick to detect any attempts to damage the property. He monitors live feed from surveillance cameras that are positioned throughout the premises.
Department of Environment & forests Lakshadweep is give notification for the recruitment of office assistant, typist, chowkidar, Stenographer & Driver posts. Eligible & Interested candidates apply before the last date. the further detail of the recruitment is given below.
Lakshadweep Administration Recruitment 2015- 20 Posts Details
- The last date of the application submission is 30/09/2015.
Total No of Posts: 20
Name of the Post:
1. Office Assistant cum Typist: 08 posts
2. Chowkidar: 10 posts
3. Stenographer: 01 post
4. Driver: 01 post
Location: Union Territory of Lakshadweep
- Candidate age should between 18 to 30 years for All Posts.
- Candidates should possess SSLC with Computer/ Type writing certificate with minimum speed of 30 wpm for S.No.1 post, SSLC for S.No.2 post, SSLC with Stenography with a minimum speed of 80 wpm for S.No.3 post, SSLC with Four wheeler pucca license for S.No.4 post.
- Selection will be based on Typing test, Stenography test, Driving & Interview.
How to Apply:
- Eligible candidates can send their application in plain paper with attested copies of mark list of qualifying examination, age proof, caste certificate, nativity certificate etc. to Lakshadweep Administration, Department of Environment & Forests, Kavaratti Island – 682 555 on or before 30-09-2015.
For recruitment Advertisement Click Here
The department of Environment & Forest of Union Territory of Lakshadweep the department is headed by the Indian Forest Service of the rank of Deputy Conservator of Forest. The head quarter of the department is located in the Kavaratti Island. There are four major plan scheme to the protection & Conservation of environment
- Environment Protection and Awareness
- Scientific management of Bio-degradable and non Bio-degradable Wastes
- Corals, Wildlife and Lagoon Conservation.
- Social Forestry
Lakshadweep Formerly known as the Laccadive, Minicoy & Aminidivi islands, it’s a group of islands in the Laccadive Sea. Lakshadweep is a union territory and is governed by the Union Government of India. Lakshadweep comes from “Lakshadweepa”.Which means “one hundred Thousand islands” In Sanskrit language as well as many Indian language. In The Lakshadweep Island the majority of the Indigenous population is Muslim belong to Shafi School of the Sunni Sect. Most of the population speaks Malayalam with Mahi .Main occupation of people over there is fishing and coconut cultivation.
For more recruitment of U.T Lakshadweep Click Here
For official Website Click here
Click Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+