Lakshadweep is a group of islands in the Laccadive sea, 200 to 440 kilometres (120 to 270 mi) off the south western coast of India. The archipelago is a Union Territory and is governed by the Union Government of India. They were also known as Laccadive Islands, although geographically this is only the name of the central subgroup of the group. Lakshadweep comes from “Lakshadweepa”, which means “one hundred thousand islands” in Sanskrit as well as many Indian languages like Telugu, Malayalam, Tulu, Kannada, Hindi, Tamil and others. The Administrator of Lakshadweep is the Head of the Union territory of Lakshadweep. He is also the Chairman of Lakshadweep Development Corporation (a U.T. Administration public sector undertaking) and SPORTS (Society for Promotion of Recreational Tourism and Sports). He functions ex officio as the Inspector General of Lakshadweep Police. Union Territory of Lakshadweep give a notification for opening a vacancies in administration of Lakshadweep 18 posts for JE, Driver, Mazdoor & Others posts in 2015 .Eligible And Interested candidates may apply before the last date 31/08/2015 . The Other Information Are given below:
The Department of the Electricity Lakshadweep vacancy details:
Total Number of posts: 18
Name of posts: JE, Engine Driver, Helper, Attendant, Mazdoor.
- Candidates age should be between 18 to 35 years on 31/08/2015.
- Age Relaxation will be Applicable 05 years for ST Candidates.
- Candidates Should be passed in SSLC Pass.
- Candidates should be passed I.T.I National Trade Certificates either in Electrical/Electrical Engineering/Wire man (two years course) & Mechanic Diesel (One year course).
- Candidates will be Selected on their Performance in written test & Interview.
How to apply:
- Candidates may submit Application along with Copy of the Qualification Certificates, caste certificates, Experience ETC.
- The Executive Engineer (Ele ) ,Union territory of Lakshadweep, Kavaratti-682555.
Important dates for Remember:
- The last date of the application submission is :31/08/2015
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+