Upper Division Clerk is a person, who maintains all files and correspondence records and carries out clerical duties. He collects and deposit in bank. He see whether all facts open to check have been correctly stated or not.
Lakshadweep Administration has released the notification for the recruitment of Upper Division Clerk Eligible & Interested candidates apply before the last date. The further detail of the recruitment is given below.
Lakshadweep Administration Recruitment 2015- Upper Division Clerk
- The Last date of the application submission is 2-11-2015.
No of Posts: 3
- The upper age limit of candidate is 18 to 25 years (Relaxable for SC/ST candidates, ExServicemen and other special categories of person in accordance with instructions or orders issued by Government oflndia from time to time)
- Candidates get Rs.5200-20200+ GP Rs. 2400 after the selection.
- Candidates must have degree from any recognized University or equivalent
- Candidate selection on the basis of Written Test.
How to apply:
- Eligible candidates may apply on the prescribed format of the application along with attested copies of Qualification certificates & other relevant documents and send to address given below.
- Director (Services), Lakshadweep Secretariat, Kavaratti on or before 11.2015 by 17.00 Hrs
For Official Advertisement Click Here
Lakshadweep Formerly known as the Laccadive, Minicoy & Aminidivi islands, it’s a group of islands in the Laccadive Sea. Lakshadweep is a union territory and is governed by the Union Government of India. Lakshadweep comes from “Lakshadweepa”.Which means “one hundred Thousand islands” In Sanskrit language as well as many Indian language. In The Lakshadweep Island the majority of the Indigenous population is Muslim belong to Shafi School of the Sunni Sect. Most of the population speaks Malayalam with Mahi .Main occupation of people over there is fishing and coconut cultivation.
For more recruitment of U.T Lakshadweep Click Here
For official Website Click hereClick Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+