LDCL Accounts Trainee Recruitment 2015, A Trainee is person who takes training under the senior persons in the training program on workplace after the graduated form collage. A trainee is a official employee of the company. Trainee programs are conduct by the private company or Public sector where the trainee takes part 6 to 12 months in the training program. During this program the trainee gets a salary as well as full time employment. Typically a trainee time is 2 to 3 months where the trainee evaluated by the seniors if the trainee is good they take official decision to hire on a permanent basis. Many trainees is able to create a contacts with the high level persons during the trainee program & become a key individuals in many companies.
Lakshadweep Development Corporation Limited has released notification for the recruitment of Accounts Trainee Posts. Eligible & Interested candidates attend Walk-in-Interview on date. Further detail of the recruitment is given below.
Lakshadweep Development Corporation Limited Accounts Trainee posts details
- Candidates attend Walk-in-Interview on 4-1-2016.
Name of Posts: Accounts Trainee
No of Posts: 4
- Candidates get Rs. 8000/- Per Month.
- Candidate upper age limit is 30 years.
- Candidates must have B.Com (passed) certification and working knowledge in tally accounting software.
How to apply:
- Candidates attend Walk-in-Interview as on 4-1-2016 between 10:00 am to 3:00 Pm along with attested copies of Qualification certificates & other relevant documents at venue.
For Official Advertisement Click Here
Lakshdweep Development Corporation Limited is government corporation in Lakshadweep. Established on 22-12-1987 under the companies Act, 1956. It is the largest corporation has emerged as largest Passenger Vessel Management Company.
For more recruitment of Laskhadweep Island Click Here
For puzzle Quiz Click Here
For Official Site Click HereClick Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+