Madhya Pradesh Postal Circle 374 Postman Recruitment 2016, Madhya Pradesh Postal Circle give huge opportunity to the 10th passed candidates to set their career under the Government of India. Madhya Pradesh Postal Circle has announced for the recruitment of Postman/Mail guard posts in in the following Postal / Railway Mail Service Divisions in Madhya Pradesh. Candidates who complete their matric and looking for vacancies don’t miss this chance grab it and get employed in India’s biggest communication medium. Candidates who are eligible and have willing can apply for post before last date.
Madhya Pradesh Postal Circle Posts details 2016
- Candidate can apply for posts till 5-5-2016
Name of Posts: Postman
No of Posts: 374
- Candidates can get Rs. 5200-20200 + GP Rs. 2000/- PM.
- Candidates age between 18-27 years.
- Candidates must have 10th passed from recognized Institution.
- Candidates selection based on aptitude test.
- The Examination fee prescribed for all Male applicants in Un-Reserved and OBC categories is Rs. 400/- and Rs 100 mandatory for all categories of applicants who have registered.
How to Apply:
- Eligible and Interested candidates apply online on prescribed format of application along with full details regarding education and other qualification, Date of birth proof and other necessary Information and documents with self –attested copies and send before the due date. Candidates are advised to fill the application form carefully and attach your recent photograph, so that your application form directly reached in the list of selected candidates.
Click here for more recruitment of Madhya Pradesh
Click here for official Site
Click here for Official Advertisement
Click here for General AptitudeClick Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+