An officer is a person who has a position of authority in a hierarchical organization.
Mecon Limited has released notification for the recruitment of Assistant Admin officer Posts. Eligible & Interested candidates apply before the last date. Further detail of the recruitment is given below.
Mecon Limited Recruitment 2015- Admin Officer Posts details
- The last date of the application submission is 18-11-2015.
Name of Post: Assistant Admin Officer
No of Posts: 1
Location: Ranchi, Jharkand
E1 Grade: `20600-3%-46500/-
E2 Grade: ` 24900-3%-50500/-
E-1: Assistant Admn. Officer (Corporate Communication) – 28 years
E-2: Admn. Officer (Corporate Communication) – 30 years
- Candidates must have Graduation in Mass Communication / Journalism from a recognized institute (AICTE/ UGC approved) with minimum 65% aggregate marks for all years/ semesters (55% in case of SC/ST candidates) and expertise in maintaining Media Relation, Designing Works, Updating Website.
- Other activities to be handled include designing and procuring of MECON Note Book/ New Year Greeting Card/ Brochure/ Annual Report/ MECON Sansar (in house journal, organizing events/ Seminars/ Exhibitions, Preparing publicity material like advertisement/ corporate film/ presentation, preparation of press releases etc.
Candidates must have Experience:
E-1: Assistant Admn. Officer (Corporate Communication) – 02 years
E-2: Admn. Officer (Corporate Communication) – 06 years
How to apply:
- Eligible candidates may apply on the prescribed format of the application along with attested copies of Qualification certificates & other relevant documents and send to the address given below.
- The AGM I/c (P) & CS, MECON Limited, P.O. Doranda, Ranchi – 834 002
For Official Advertisement Click Here
Metallurgical & Engineering Consultants (India) Limited is a government sector works under the Ministry of Steel of the government of India. It was established is 1959. Mr. A K Tyagi is the managing Director & Chairman of the Company.
Jharkhand is located in the eastern part of country. It is divided from the southern part of Bihar in 2000. It is covering the area of 79,710 square kilometers of the country. Total population of Jharkhand is 3.3 crores, out of which 1,69,30,315 are male and 1,60,57,819 are females, sex ratio of the state counts to 948 and literacy rate is 66.41% as per census 2011. Ranchi is the capital city of the state. Jharkhand produce 40 percent of the mineral resource of the country. State is rich in minerals, its gross state domestic product is estimated at $21.7 in the year 2011. Its major cities Jamshedpur, Bokaro and Dhanbad gives high per capita income to the state. The state have largest open cast mines in Asia, largest fertilizer factory of India and also have first Iron &steel and biggest explosives factory. Jharkhand has the source of the Koel, Damodar, Brahmani, Kharkai and Subarnarekha rivers. Jharkhand usually have moderate climate and three well-defined seasons. Jharkhand have three languages the Munda language, the Indo-Aryan language and the Dravidian language. The state have given us gems like Captain of Indian Cricket team Mahendra Singh Dhoni and Bollwood actress Priyanaka Chopra.
Ranchi is the capital of Jharkhand is situated in the southern part of the Chota Nagpur Plateau. The city also known as the “City of Waterfalls”, as there are numerous waterfalls is present here, like Jonha Falls, Dassam Falls, Hirni Falls and Panchghagh Falls. Ranchi is known for its pleasant climate, because of its location and the forests surrounding.
For more Jharkhand Govt. jobs
For Official Website Click HereClick Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+