Meghalaya is a state in north-east India which was created in 1971.Meghalaya means “the abode of clouds” in Sanskrit. The state has a population of 2,964,007 in 2011 and 3,211,474 in 2014.Meghalaya is the 23rd most populous state in the country.This state is rich in minerals but has no significance of industries.
Meghalaya Public Service Commission (MPSC) is state government body which recruits and promotes the state civil services officers in the state of Meghalaya. Meghalaya Public Service Commission came into existence on September 14th 1972. Shri. G.C. Momin was its first Chairman.
Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2015
Meghalaya Public Service Commission has released a job notification in relation to Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2015 for filling up 69 various posts for different locations. Willing candidates may apply by submitting online or offline application form on or before last date as shown below.
|No. Of Posts||69|
|Last Date to submit the Application Form||24th August 2015|
|Sr.No.||Posts Name||Departments Name||Vacancies|
|6||Assistant Soil and Water Conservation Officer||Soil and Water Conservation||20|
|9||Sub – Inspector of Supply||Food & Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs||10|
Aspirants must have graduation or posts graduation degree from recognized university or institutions.
|Lecturer||Rs. 17,000/- to 33,690/-|
|Assistant Soil and Water Conservation Officer|
|Labour Inspectors||Rs. 14,100/- to 27510/-|
|Sub – Inspector of Supply||Rs. 11,300/- to 22,000/-|
- Applicant’s age should not below 18 years and not more than 27 years as on 01st January 2015.
- For SC,ST candidates, relaxation in age will be provided as per organization norms.
- Application Fee Details:
Posts Sr. No. Fee Details How to Pay For Sr. No. 1 to 6 Rs. 460/- Through MPSC Challan From St. No. 7 to 8 Rs. 350/- For Sr. No. 9 Rs. 320/- Remarks: Half the rate for SC / ST who are permanent resident of the State of Meghalaya
Candidates will be getting elected on basis of test or their presentation in personal interview.
How to Apply?
Eligible candidates may apply by submitting prescribed application form and must fill application form in correct manner and attach photocopies of entire documents. Attach fee receipt with application form and send it to appropriate address given below on or before last date.
- Go to official Website
- Now press “Online Application” button that is appear in middle of homepage.
- After that, hit on “Press here to Register” link and must fill online application form.
- Upload scanned images of their documents (if Applicable) and fill fee details.
- Finally, press “Submit” button to record entire details.
- Take printout of it’s and keep it safe for future use.
- Important Dates:
- Last Date To Submit the Application Form: 24th August 2015.
- Recruitment and Selection Procedure:
- It publishes advertisement on official website and newspapers.
- Duly filled applications are selected.
- If number of applicants is more, then screening test is conducted and then main exam is conducted. If applicants are less then only one exam is sufficient.
- Selected candidates are called for interview.
- Finally selected candidates are called for training and joining.
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+