MIDHANI Hyderabad Management Trainee Recruitment 2016, Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited (MIDHANI) Hyderabad has given recruitment notification for the engagement Young, Dynamic and talented candidates for the Management Trainee Posts on a contract basis. Candidates who have management skills and have an interest can apply for the posts.
Candidates who have completed their Graduation and Associate Member of Chartered Accountants looking for government job from long- time. Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited (MIDHANI) Hyderabad gives opportunity to them for taking training under the experts and developed their skills. Those applicants age upper than 30 years of age candidates does not need for apply this posts. Selected candidates earn Rs Rs 16400-40500/-per month as Stipend. Selection will be a basis of interview or written test.
Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the posts before the last date.
The other detail regarding Age limit, Pay Scale, Qualification, How to apply is given below.
Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited Apprentice Posts details 2016
- Candidate can apply for the posts till 17-9-2016.
Name of Post: Management Trainee
No of posts: 4
- Candidates upper age limit is 30 years.
- Candidates can get Rs 16400-40500/- per month.
- Candidates must have passed Graduate with Associate Member of Institute of Chartered Accountants(CA) or Institute of Cost & Works Accountants of India(ICWA).
Applications fee: Rs.100/-
- Candidate selection will be a basis of Interview performance.
How to apply:
- Eligible and Interested candidates apply online on prescribed format of application along with full details regarding education and other qualification, Date of birth proof and other necessary Information and documents with self –attested copies and send before the due date. Candidates are advised to fill the application form carefully and attach your recent photograph so that your application form directly reached in the list of selected candidates.
Click here for more recruitment of Telangana
Click here for official site
Click here for Official Advertisement
Click here for Current EventsClick Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+