Ministry of Culture, Kalakshetra Foundation Deputy Director Recruitment 2015, Director is someone, who is the head of an organization. He ensures ongoing programmatic excellence, rigorous program evaluation and consistent quality of finance and administration needed to achieve organizational goal. He actively engages in activities of his organization. He develops, maintain and support a strong Board of Directors.
Ministry of Culture, Kalakshetra Foundation has released notification for the recruitment of Deputy Director Posts. Eligible & Interested candidates apply before the last date. Further detail of the recruitment is given below.
Ministry of Culture, Kalakshetra Foundation Deputy Director Posts Details
- The last date of the application 21-12-2015
Name of Posts: Deputy Director
No of Post: 1
- The upper age limit of the candidates is 56 years.
- Candidates get Rs. 15,600-39,100+ Grade Pay Rs. 6600/-Per Month.
- Candidates must have passed as per norms of Post.
How to apply:
- Eligible candidates may apply on the prescribed format of the application along with attested copies of Qualification certificates & other relevant documents and send address given below.
- The Director, Kalakshetra Foundation, Tiruvanmiyur, Chennai 600041.
For Official Advertisement Click Here
Kalakshetra Foundation is a cultural academy dedicated for the made of traditional Values in Indian Art. The main focus of the foundation in the field of Bharatanatyam dance & Gandharvaveda Music. Its work under the Ministry of Culture. Situated in the Chennai. Mr. Priyadarshini Govind is the director of the Foundation.
For more recruitment of Tamil Nadu Click Here
For official site Click HereClick Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+