Ministry Of Women & Child Development Bellary has announced and invited to all respected women for filling the 228 posts of Anganwadi Worker and Anganwadi Helper. This is the best opportunity to all women who are willing to make career in Govt. Sectors and wants to spend their time with children and having willingness to teach poor children. All the women have the golden chance to show their skills and talent. All the information have been given below.
Who is eligible for this Job?
- All women who are taking interest and completed their 8th/10th/12th from any recognized board and candidates’ age should be between 18 years to 35 years can apply for this job.
- Candidates who are willing to get this job and if eligible then can attend the interview on 2nd September 2019.
Details for applying Recruitment 2019:
Name of Organization: Ministry Of Women & Child Development, Bellary
Name of Post: Anganwadi Worker and Anganwadi Helper.
Number of Posts: 228
Date of Interview: 2nd September 2019
- Candidates who have completed 8th/10th/12th from any recognized board.
- Salary will be based on departments’ norms and regulation.
- Candidates’ age must not be above than 35 years.
- As per the departments’ norms and regulation.
How to apply?
- Eligible and interested candidates can apply online and attend the interview on 2nd Sept 2019, candidates must fill all the details correctly there is no correction required, candidates must attend the interview after submitting the online form. Candidates must be presented with all the required documents and along with updated CV.
- Women and Child Development Department, Bellary – 583102
Click Here for Official Website
Click Here for Official Notification
Click Here for More Job in KarnatakaClick Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+