Mizoram PSC Child Development Project officer Jobs 2016, Applications are invited from young and dynamic candidates for Child Development Project Officer Post under the Social Welfare Department, Mizoram Public Service Commission. Candidates who are complete their masters in the relevant field and have experience in relevant field candidates have a good opportunity to set their career. Candidates who are eligible and have willing can apply for posts before the last date.
The main function of the Mizoram Public Service Commission is that the Commission conducts Examinations of candidates for appointment to the services in the State and to advise the Government on all matters relating to methods of recruitment to Civil Services. The Commission is also to be consulted by the Government before taking a necessary final decision in respect of disciplinary matters concerning persons serving the State Government in a civil capacity.
Mizoram PSC Vacancy details 2016
- Candidates can apply for post till 27-5-2016.
Name of Posts: Child Development Project Officer (CDPO)
No of Posts: 2
- Candidates can get PB-3 Rs. 15,600 – 39,100+ G.P 5,400.
- Candidates age between 21-35 years.
- Candidates must have passed Master Degree in Social Work/Child Development Nutrition/ Home Science from recognized University.
How to apply:
- Candidates can apply on prescribed format of application form along with attested copies of documents and necessary certificates. Candidates are requested fill all information and details carefully at the time of application form filling and send through the proper channel address given below.
- Mizoram Public Service Commission Office, New Secretariat Complex, Aizawl-ah leh District hrang hranga Deputy Commissioner Office.
Click here for recruitment of Mizoram
Click here for official site
Click here for official advertisement
Click here General AwarenessClick Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+