Mizoram PSC District Librarian Recruitment 2016, Applications are invited for the engagement young, dynamic and professional candidates for the District Librarian Posts in the Mizoram Public Service Commission. Candidates who have are eligible and have experience can apply for the posts.
Candidates who have completed their Graduation (B.Lib Science) and looking for government job from long -time. They can grab this chance and set their career. Upper than 35 years of age candidates does not need for applying these posts. Selection will be a basis of written test and selected candidates earn Rs.9300-34800+ GP Rs.4400/- per month.
Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the posts before the last date.
The other detail regarding Age limit, Pay Scale, Qualification, How to apply is given below.
Mizoram PSC Posts details 2016
- Candidate can apply for the posts till 25-11-2016.
Name of Post: District Librarian
No of posts: 1
- Candidates age between 18-35 years and age relaxation available for reserved category candidates.
- Candidates can get Rs.9300-34800+ GP Rs.4400/- per month.
- Candidates must have passed Lib.Science Degree from a recognised University.
Application fee: Rs.300/- General, OBC category and Rs. 270/- for SC/ST
- Candidate selection will be a basis of written test.
How to apply:
- Candidates can apply on prescribed format of application form along with attested copies of documents and necessary certificates. Candidates are requested fill all information and details carefully at the time of application form filling and send through the proper channel address given below.
- The Office of Deputy Commissioner, Mizoram Public Service Commission , New Secretariat Complex, Aizwal
Click here for more recruitment of Mizoram
Click here for official site
Click here for Official Advertisement
Click here for General AwarenessClick Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+