Mizoram PSC Junior Grade MES Recruitment 2016, Application is invited for the engagement Young, Dynamic and Energetic candidates for the Junior Grades MES Posts in the Mizoram Public Service Commission. Candidates who have experience and have an interest can apply for the posts.
Candidates who have completed their Engineering and looking for government job from long -time. They can grab this chance and set their career. Only below than 35 years of age candidates can apply for the posts. Applicants who have experience in the relevant field have good chance to get a government job. Selection will be a basis of written test and selected candidates earn Rs. 15,600 – 39,100 + G.P 5,400/- pm as remuneration.
Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the posts before the last date.
The other detail regarding Age limit, Pay Scale, Qualification, How to apply is given below.
Mizoram PSC Posts details 2016
- Candidate can apply for the posts till 25-11-2016.
Name of Post: Junior Grade MES
No of posts: 1
- Candidates age between 21-35 years.
- Candidates can get 15,600 – 39,100 + G.P 5,400/- pm
- Candidates must have passed Engineering Degree or equivalent qualification in the appropriate line from any Indian University/Institution or Foreign University/Institution recognized by the Government
- Candidate selection will be a basis of written test.
How to apply:
- Eligible and Interested candidates apply online on prescribed format of application along with full details regarding education and other qualification, Date of birth proof and other necessary Information and documents with self –attested copies and send before the due date. Candidates are advised to fill the application form carefully and attach your recent photograph so that your application form directly reached in the list of selected candidates.
Click here for more recruitment of Mizoram
Click here for official site
Click here for Official Advertisement
Click here for General AwarenessClick Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+