Mizoram PSC Lecturer Jobs 2016, Applications are invited for the engagement Professional and Experienced candidates for the Lecturer (Civil Engineering) post under the Higher and Technical Education Department, in the Mizoram Public Service Commission. Candidates who belong to the teaching field can apply for the posts.
Candidates who have completed their Engineering and have teaching skills looking for government job from long- time. This is a good chance for them to get a government job. Only below than 35 years of age candidates can apply for the posts. Applicants who have experience in the relevant field have a good chance. Selection will be a basis of written test and selected candidates earn good remuneration.
Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the posts before the last date.
The other detail regarding Age limit, Pay Scale, Qualification, How to apply is given below.
Mizoram PSC Teaching Posts details 2016
- Candidate can apply for the posts till 4-11-2016.
Name of Posts: Lecturer
No of posts: 1
- Candidates age between 18-35 years.
- Candidate can get Rs. 15600-39100 + GP Rs. 5400/- per month.
- Candidates must have passed Graduate degree in Engineering in the relevant branch with First Class or equivalent..
Application Fee: Rs.320/- for General candidates and Rs.270/- for SC/ST candidates
- Candidate selection will be a basis of written test.
How to apply:
- Candidates can apply on prescribed format of application form along with attested copies of documents and necessary certificates. Candidates are requested fill all information and details carefully at the time of application form filling and send through the proper channel address given below.
The Office of Deputy Commissioner, Mizoram Public Service Commission , New Secretariat Complex, Aizwal
Click here for more recruitment of Mizoram
Click here for official site
Click here for Official Advertisement
Click here for General AwarenessClick Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+