Mizoram PSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2016, Applications are invited for the engagement Professional and Experienced candidates for the Medical Officer Posts in the Mizoram Public Service Commission. Candidates who belong to the medical field can apply for the posts.
Candidates who are completed their Master Degree in Medical field and looking for government Jobs from long- time. Mizoram Public Service Commission gives a good chance to them. Candidates can grab this chance and set their career under the Government of Mizoram, India. Only below than 40 years of age candidates can apply for the posts and candidates who have experience in the relevant field give preference in the selection process. Those applicants selected for the post they can earn Rs. 15600-39100+ GP Rs. 6600/- Per month as remuneration. Applicants must have knowledge of Mizo Language.
Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the posts before the last date.
Mizoram PSC Medical Posts Details 2016
- Candidates can apply for the posts till 12-8-2016
Name of Posts: Medical Officer Grade-II
No of Posts: 6
- Candidates age not upper than 40 years.
- Candidates can get Rs. 15600-39100+ GP Rs. 6600/- Per month.
- Candidates must have passed MBBS Degree from recognized University.
- Candidate selection will be a basis on Written Test.
How to apply:
- Candidates can apply on prescribed format of application form along with attested copies of documents and necessary certificates. Candidates are requested fill all information and details carefully at the time of application form filling and send through the proper channel address given below.
- Secretary, Mizoram PSC IPO.
Click here for more recruitment of Mizoram
Click here for Official Site
Click here for Official Advertisement
Click here for Reasoning
Click Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+