Mizoram PSC Radiotherapy Technologist Jobs 2016, Applications are invited for candidates Radiotherapy Technologist posts on contract basis under the Health and Family Welfare department, Mizoram Public Service Commission. Candidates who are complete their 12th and have diploma in Radiotherapy Technician have good opportunity to set their career. The main function of the Mizoram Public Service Commission is that the Commission conducts Examinations of candidates for appointment to the services in the State and to advise the Government on all matters relating to methods of recruitment to Civil Services. The Commission is also to be consulted by the Government before taking necessary final decision in respect of disciplinary matters concerning persons serving the State Government in a civil capacity. Candidates who are eligible and have willing can apply for posts before last date.
Mizoram PSC Posts details 2016
- Candidates can apply for post till 20-5-2016.
Name of Posts: Radiotherapy Technologist
No of Posts: 2
- Candidates can get Rs. 9300-34,800+ GP Rs. 4400/- PM.
- Candidates age between 18-35 years.
- Candidates must have passed 12th or its equivalent with Science from a recognized University/Board and Diploma in Radiotherapy Technician Course from recognized Institute. The period of such training course shall normally be 2 years.
How to apply:
- Interested and Eligible candidates send their application form before the last date along with attested copies of all necessary testimonials (Age Proof, Marks sheet of 10th, 12th, Graduation, Post -Graduation and other experience certificates in super- scribing the name of post envelope and send before last date.
Click here for recruitment of Mizoram
Click here for official site
Click here for official advertisement
Click here General AwarenessClick Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+