Mizoram PSC Recruitment 2016- Assistant Professor Posts, Applications are invited for the engagement young, professional and experienced candidates for the Assistant Professor Posts in the Mizoram Public Service Commission. Candidates who belong to the teaching field can apply for the posts
It is good news for those candidates who belong to the teaching field and master degree and looking for government job from long -time. They can grab this chance and start their career. Applicants who have an experience in the relevant field have good chance to get a government job. Upper than 35 years of age candidates does not need for applying for these posts. Selection will be a basis of written test and selected candidates earn Rs. 21600/- (Per month) as remuneration.
Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the post before the last date.
The other details regarding Age limit, Pay Scale, Qualification, How to apply is given below.
Mizoram PSC Teaching Posts details 2016
- Candidate can apply for the posts till 13-12-2016.
Name of Posts: Assistant Professor
No of posts: 5
- Candidates age between21 to 35 years as on 13.12.2016.
- Candidates can get Rs. 21600/- (Per month).
- Candidates must have passed Postgraduate degree in Hindi with minimum 55% marks with M.Ed. degree from a recognized university with minimum 55% marks.
- Candidate selection will be a basis of written test.
How to apply:
- Candidates can apply on prescribed format of application form along with attested copies of documents and necessary certificates. Candidates are requested fill all information and details carefully at the time of application form filling and send through the proper channel address given below.
- The Office of Deputy Commissioner, Mizoram Public Service Commission , New Secretariat Complex, Aizwal
Click here for more recruitment of Mizoram
Click here for official site
Click here for Official Advertisement
Click here for Current AffairsClick Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+