Mizoram PSC Stenographer Recruitment 2016, Mizoram Public Service Commission has given recruitment notification for the engagement Young, Dynamic and Hard working candidates for the Stenographer II Posts. Candidates who have experience and knowledge of English steno can apply for the posts.
Candidates who have completed their 12th and looking for government job from long -time. They can grab this chance and set their career. Upper than 35 years of age candidates does not need for applying these posts. Experienced candidates have good chance to get a government job. Selected candidates earn Rs.9300-34800/- per month. Selection will be a basis of written test.
Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the posts before the last date.
The other detail regarding Age limit, Pay Scale, Qualification, How to apply is given below.
Mizoram PSC Posts details 2016
- Candidate can apply for the posts till 30-09-2016
Name of Posts: Stenographer Grade II
No of posts: 2
- Candidates upper age limit is 35 years.
- Candidates can get 9,300-34,800/- per month.
- Candidates must have passed 12th with English Stenography-a 100 words per minute.
Application Fee: Rs.320/-
- Candidate selection will be a basis of written test.
How to apply:
- Candidates can apply on prescribed format of application form along with attested copies of documents and necessary certificates. Candidates are requested fill all information and details carefully at the time of application form filling and send through the proper channel address given below.
- Mizoram Public Service Commission Office
Click here for more recruitment of Mizoram
Click here for official site
Click here for Official Advertisement
Click here for General AwarenessClick Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+