MIZORAM PSC Upper Division Clerk Recruitment 2016,The main function of the Mizoram Public Service Commission is that the Commission conducts Examinations of candidates for appointment to the Service in the State and to advise the Government on all matters relating to methods of recruitment to Civil Services. The Commission is also to be consulted by the Government before taking a necessary final decision in respect of disciplinary matters concerning persons serving the State Government in a civil capacity.
Mizoram Public Service Commission has given recruitment notification for the engagement young, motivated and dynamic candidates to an Upper Division Clerk Post. This is a good chance for 12th passed candidates for setting their career. Candidates who are waiting for Government Jobs from long- time, Mizoram Public Service Commission bring a good opportunity for those candidates they can grab this opportunity and set their future under the Government of Mizoram, India. Candidates who are eligible and have willing can apply for posts before the last date.
MPSC Posts details 2016
- Candidates can apply for posts till 17-6-2016.
Name of Posts: Upper Division Clerk (Contract Basis)
No of Posts: 1
- Candidates can get as per norms.
- Candidates upper age as per norms.
- Candidates must have passed 12th from recognized Institution.
- Candidate selection will be a basis on a written test.
How to apply:
- Candidates can apply on prescribed format of application form along with attested copies of documents and necessary certificates. Candidates are requested fill all information and details carefully at the time of application form filling and send through the proper channel address given below.
Click here for more recruitment of Mizoram
Click here for official site
Click here for official advertisement
Click here for General Awareness
Click Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+