The Mizoram Public Service Commission (MPSC) is an institution that selects applicants for jobs in the Indian state of Mizoram according to the merits of the applicants and provides many job opportunities. Now the institution has announced various vacancies for the post of Assistant Public Processor. Those candidates who have done a Bachelor of Law or above from a recognized university can apply for the post.
SALARY – 56,100 – 1,24,500 / –
Important Dates And Information
Post Name – Assistant Public Processor
Total No. of Posts – 1
Last date of Application: – 24-4-2020
Recruitment Details 2020
- The candidate’s Maximum age will be valid as per the rules of the department.
- Age relaxation will be given to the reserved category
The candidates who will be selected for these posts will be given a salary of 56,100 – 1,24,500 / -.
- Bachelor of Law or above from a recognized university.
- A member of the Bar who has been an Advocate in Courts of Civil and Criminal jurisdiction for at least 3 years.
- Working knowledge of the Mizo language of at least Middle School standard.
Those candidates who are eligible will appear for the written exam and then shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview and selection will be based on that only.
The candidate can participate in the written exam by sending the application along with the documents required on the website of the department before 24-4-2020.
For more government jobs of Mizoram click here
To go to the official department website click here
To download the official departmental release click here
Click Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+