The Mizoram Public Service Commission (BPSC) is an institution that selects applicants for jobs in the Indian state of Mizoram according to the merits of the applicants and provides many job opportunities. Now the institution has announced various vacancies for the post of Civil Judge. Those candidates who have an LLB degree and experience from any recognized institute can apply for the post.
SALARY – 67,700 – 1,50,800/-
Important Dates And Information
Post Name – Specialist
Total No. of Posts – 2
Last Date of Application: – 09-04-2020
Recruitment Details 2020
Candidate’s maximum age will be 40 years. Age relaxation will be given to the reserved category
67,700 – 1,50,800 / – salary will be given to the candidates who will be selected for these posts.
- MBBS Degree from a recognized university.
- Post-graduate degree or equivalent in the concerned specialty
- Post-graduate diploma or equivalent with at least 1 (one) year experience in the concerned specialty.
- Permanent registration from the Mizoram State Medical Council.
- Working knowledge of the Mizo language of at least Middle School standard.
Rs 300 / – for general, OBC caste, Rs 150 / – for Scheduled Tribes.
The selection of the candidate will be done through written exam and interview.
The candidate can appear in the written examination by applying along with the documents required on the website of the department Before 09-04-2020
For more government jobs of Mizoram click here
To go to the official department website click here
To download the official departmental release click here
Click Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+