Lower division Clerk is generally the first level of clerk in a government organization. A secondary school pass is adequate or eligible for this job. They give certain non-essential works like maintenance of inward and outward letter, stamp account, casual leave registers etc. Later on promotion to clerk, they are given more responsibilities. Sometimes even peons who pass secondary school are promoted as LCD’s.
Mizoram University Recruitment 2015 – Lower Division Clerk
Last date: 12-10-2015
Total No. of posts: 07
Educational Qualification: Candidates applying for the post of Lower Division Clerk should be Class 12th pass from a recognized Board / University.
Age Limit: 18 to 27 Years
Pay Scale: Rs.5200-20200 + G.P Rs.1900/-
How to Apply : Interested Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with relevant documents / certificates to the Joint Registrar, Administration-II, Mizoram University, Aizawl, Mizoram – 796 004 on or before 12.10.2015.
Aizawl is the capital of the state of Mizoram in India. With a resident population of 293, 416, it is the largest city in the state. It is also the Centre of administration containing all the important government offices, state assembly house and civil secretariat. Aizawl is located in the north of the Tropic of Cancer in the northern part of Mizoram. It is situated on a ridge 1,132 metres (3715 ft.) above sea level, with the Tlawng river valley to its west and the Tuirial river valley to its east. As of 2011 India census, Aizawl had a population of 293,416. Females constitute 50.61% of the population and males made up the remaining 49.39%. Mizos from various tribes make up the majority of the population. The economy of Aizawl is basically sustained by government services as it is capital of Mizoram. The major banks are also located within Aizawl. A 3-star category hotel, Hotel Regency, has recently been inaugurated at Zarkawt, a central location within the city. It provides a much-needed hospitality service for tourists and business visitors to Aizawl.
Mizoram University is a central university under the University Grants Commission, Government of India, and was established on July 2, 2001, by the Mizoram University Act of the Parliament of India. The objectives of the university are “to disseminate and advance knowledge by providing instructional and research facilities in such branches of learning as it may deem fit, to make provisions for integrated courses in humanities, natural and physical sciences, social sciences, forestry and other allied disciplines in the educational programs of the University; to take appropriate measures for promoting innovations in teaching-disciplinary studies and research; to educate and train man-power in the development of the state of Mizoram; and to pay special attention to the improvement of the social and economic conditions and welfare of the people of that State, their intellectual, academic and cultural development”. Keeping these objectives in view, Mizoram University has embarked on various programs for academic and administrative development.
Mizoram is Northeast state of India and Aizawl is its capital. The name is derived from MI (people), Zo (Belonging to the people of Mizoram) and Ram (land) so Mizoram means “land of the hill people. ‘Mizo’ is the official language of the state. Mizoram is a land of hills, valleys, rivers and lakes. Mizoram has a mid-climate, temperature in summers 20 to 29 °C (68 to 84 °F) and 7 to 22 °C (45 to 72 °F) in winters. 98.60% area of the land is covered by forests in Mizoram. According to 2011 census Mizoram’s population was 1,091,014 including 552,339 males and 538,675 females .it is the 2nd least populous state in the country. 95% population of the Mizoram is tribal origins. Sericulture is an important handicraft industry engaged by nearly 8,000 families of the state. Mizoram is a significant producer and exporter of Anthurium (over 7 million a year) and rose.
To view more jobs in Mizoram CLICK HERE
To view Official Website CLICK HERE
Click Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+