MNIT Jaipur Project Assistant Vacancies 2016 , Malaviya National Institute of Technology Jaipur has given recruitment notification for the engagement Young, Outstanding and Result Oriented candidates for Project Assistant Posts on contract basis for the project sponsored by Ministry of Defence, Govt. Of India under the supervision of Prof. Sampad Kumar Biswas in the Department of Metallurgical & Material Engineering. Candidates who have experience in the Fabrication of Composites, Numerical Simulations with codes can apply for the posts.
A Candidate who have completed their engineering in metallurgical field and looking for government jobs from long -time. They can grab this opportunity and set their career. Those applicants have experience in the relevant field give preference at the time of selection. Selection will be a basis of interview performance. Selected candidates earn Rs.20000/- per month as remuneration. This post is on a temporary basis for the twelve months.
Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the posts before the last date.
MNIT Jaipur Research Posts details 2016
- Candidates can apply for the posts till 26-8-2016.
Name of Posts: Project Assistant
Name of Posts: 1
- Candidates upper age limit as per norms.
- Candidates can attend Rs.20000/- per month
- Candidates must have passed BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech in Metallurgical and Materials, Mechanical or Plastic Engineering or M.Sc in Polymer Science from MHRD or AICTE affiliated institutes. Candidates with valid NET/GATE Score will be preferable.
- Candidate selection will be a basis of Interview performance.
How to apply:
- Candidates can apply on plain paper along with attested copies of documents and necessary certificates. Candidates are requested fill all information and details carefully at the time of application form filling and send through the proper channel address given below.
- To the Prof. S.K.Biswas, Department of Metallurgical and Materials Engineering, MNIT, Jaipur, 302017
Click here for more recruitment of Rajasthan
Click here for Official Site
Click here for Official Advertisement
Click here for Current EventClick Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+